CEU benefits from partnerships with a number of other international universities.
CEU is part of The Open Society University Network (OSUN). OSUN is a new global network that integrates learning and the advancement of knowledge across geographic and demographic boundaries, promotes civic engagement on behalf of open societies, and expands the access of underserved communities to higher education.
CEU is also part of CIVICA, an alliance of eight leading European higher education institutions in the social sciences.
In their third year of studies, BA students will have the option of studying abroad at one of our partner universities. Study abroad options will include amongst others:
- American University of Central Asia in Bishkek
- American University of Paris
- Bard College in New York State
- Bard College Berlin
- Ca'Foscari University Venice
- Catholic University of Leuven
- Charles University in Prague
- Dongguk University in Seoul
- Leiden University
- National University of Political Studies and Public Administration in Bucharest
- Sciences Po in Paris
- Tel Aviv University
- The London School of Economics and Political Science in London
- The Stockholm School of Economics in Stockholm
- Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
- Trinity College in Dublin
- UC Louvain
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Universitatea Babeș-Bolyai in Cluj-Napoca
- Università Bocconi in Milan
- University of Bristol
- University of Chicago
- Université de Neuchatel
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona
- University of Toronto
- University of Victoria
- Utrecht University
- VU Amsterdam
Bachelor's students at CEU will also have the opportunity to take part in Bard's International Network Courses. These are joint courses that link faculty and students across universities with classes that share common themes, assignments, and increasingly common readings, as well as "virtual" classes that unite students at different network institutions.